Last night I headed to The Lass O’Gowrie for their monthly computer club. I was also scouting for the Mancseo meetup this coming Thursday. In my wobbly legged scouting mission, here’s what I’ve learnt:-
- They have a quiz on. It could be fun!
- The ales at the moment include Northumberland Brewery “Bucking Fastard” (please don’t giggle too much) and another one, as well as Cheshire Brewery’s Spitting Feathers‘ latest ale. I’d recommend the Spitting Feather’s ale. It’s nice.
- They are showing the Liverpool match from 6pm, and the Citeh match later.
- I didn’t manage to secure the room. Yeah, I know, I’m crap.
- The arcade machines there include Paperboy, Track & Field and a Pac-Man machine. Somebody buy me the pac-man machine, it’s gorgeous.
In either rate, I enjoy the Mancseo events. Who’s going? Are you going to be there tomorrow night? I’d love to see you guys there.
Happy Blue Monday everybody!
Yes, Blue Monday, the supposed day where you are the most depressed in the year. I wouldn’t say so, but after a bunch of emails to random girls on OKCupid & getting sod all response, I was feeling a little bit low & needing a hug.
Instead I got a notification from The Gospel. My old blog, that I shut down late last year. I had a couple of comments from Carly & Han on that post that were as heartfelt as I’d imagine (they’d took the piss), but I had a bunch of other responses that were a little – shall we say – mispelt & over the top.
How to become private detective said “no you should not do like this.there should be a back up of this”
Make Money Online said “what am I going to do with the rest of my life!”
Twitter Tools said “It’s such a tragic loss to the internet, it will be missed.”
WordPress Themes said “Wow! I never thought I’d see the end. I’m devistated!”
Big Bang Theory Episodes said “NO! NOT THIS WAY!” (which immediately make me think of Michael Cole. It’s a bad thing whenever I think of Michael Cole).
Female Golf Sets said “I am crying for your soul in this time of great loss.”
Bing SEO said “I want to follow you on your next journey, please tell me how you can allow me to!”
Quite. It picked my spirits up a bit!
The lesson to be learned? If you want to feel wanted, close your blog down & get spammed to buggery.
Any spam comment doozies you’ve had in the past?