Below is a shortened CV. For a full CV, please contact me.
A web developer, internet marketer & search engine optimizer with over 5 years commercial experience working for a range of clients in the North Wales & North West England area keen to further his career in the internet marketing industry.
Fast learner, analytical & logically minded, articulate & trustworthy. Can communicate within a team effectively with proven results.
Graduated with honours from the School of Computer & Multimedia Systems at The University of Liverpool. Won the STEP Award for Merseyside in 2004.
Relevant Work Experience
3 Door Digital – Digital Marketing Consultant
October 2012 – Present
Manual Link Building – Link Building Consultant
May 2010 – September 2012
Live Technologies Ltd. – Search Engine Optimizer, Web Marketer & Developer
May 2006 – April 2010
Active Presence Ltd. – Website/CD-ROM Creator
Other Work Experience
Unisys – Customer Service Advisor
Katie & Company Catering Ltd – Café Supervisor
June 2002 – July 2005
The University of Liverpool
September 2002 – June 2005
BSc (Hons) 2:1 in Computer & Multimedia Systems
Eirias High School – Colwyn Bay
September 1996 – June 2002
- 3 ‘A’ Levels
- 10 GCSE’s
- Interests at Liverpool University included participating in the Ten Pin Bowling team, and aiding the production of the website of the team.
- Interests in general technology and the Internet (I have ran various blogs that have been featured in mainstream media for 7 years)
- Football (former editor of the Colwyn Bay FC Programme)
- Running (including the Edinburgh Quarter Marathon & Sport Relief Mile’s for charity),
- Other interests include travelling, sport, photography and music.